Getwell Hospital Limited is seeking a highly qualified and suitable candidate for a Nurse position.
Duty Station: Ramisi, Kwale County
Job Description for a Nurse
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing or Kenya Registered Nursing from a recognized institution
- Possess a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiation of patient care and machine monitoring on patients.
- Nursing care prior to and follow ups on treatments.
- organizing for and coordinating continuous medical education for staff.
- ensuring a safe environment for care of patients in the clinic.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- diagnosing common health conditions.
- Referring patients / clients appropriately.
- Maintaining records on patients’ / clients health condition and care.
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 5th December 2020.