Our client is a leading Oil and gas Multinational; they are looking for Retail Sales Attendant to support the organisation in providing service to clients in the auto / lubes bays operations in their selected station within Nairobi and its environs.
The position reports to Workshop Manager.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for welcoming retail customers to the branch, responding to their enquiries, orienting them to the company products and providing information that helps them in making purchasing decisions.
The person is responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service while maximizing profitability for the company.
Key Result Areas
- Welcome the customer to the branch (either physically or over the phone).
- Enquire and understand the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Recommend and select the right product to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Explain the product technical features and benefits to the customer.
- Cross sell other products by highlighting their benefits in relation to the products being purchased.
- Liaise with stores and workshop departments and ensure that the correct goods and services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Upon completion of the transaction, ensure that accurate documentation is done and payment is collected.
- Thank the customer for their patronage giving out contact details.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Ensure all vehicles that come into our workshops have an inspection checklist before invoicing.
- Go through Inspection Checklist with the customers and ensure customers have understand the contents
- Perform any other duties that may be required.
- Focusing on customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- Presenting & communicating information effectively.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Personable approach to ensure a good relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Understand all commercial and technical features of the company’s products and services.
The minimum requirements of this job are:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or any business related degree
- At least 2-3 years in a similar sales position (automotive or related industry.)
- Good knowledge of automobile mechanics.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 7th November, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”