Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Reference Number: HR/E/5190/2020
Location: Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private International school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering IGCSE and GCE curriculum.
The Academy is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer to work in the HR Department.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- MUST be registered with IHRM and the registration should be updated.
- Knowledge on Human Resources practices and the Kenyan Labor Laws.
- MUST be computer literate.
Experience and Competence:
- At least Three (3) years working experience in a busy HR department.
- Experience of working in a school will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Excellent Organization skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Team – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through email@example.com
The application closing date is 16th November 2020, but applications will be reviewed as they come.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.