Performance Management & Training Specialist
Location: Remote, Nairobi
Our client is recruiting a dedicated Performance Management & Training Specialist to help employees advance their skills and knowledge.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
Excellent communication skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will help companies succeed by training and developing their people.
- Advise clients on better methods to improve employee productivity.
- Continually improve processes to develop performance appraisal systems.
- Establish methods to reduce turnover related to poor performance.
- Provide guidance to managers to assess competencies of employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Champion
- Ensure the efficient implementation of the planning process that includes setting up workshops at all levels with the right group of participants,
- Conduct Quarterly OKR workshops
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for all matters relating to Objectives and Key Results
- OKC Quality Control: ensure that Objectives are clear and measurable, and the expected values and metrics are well defined
- Highlight OKRs at risk and make recommendations to bring underperforming OKRs back on track
- Develop OKR SOPs
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Experience in OKR goal setting framework
- Proficient in designing e-learning courses
- Experience training teams
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field
Deadline: Interested parties should submit their online applications on or before 25th November 2020
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.