Our client, a food Processing company seeks to recruit a Production Manager.
S/he will be responsible for implementing, auditing, assessing of quality systems.
- Provide technical expertise relative to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), food safety, sensory and quality evaluations
- Track performance and monitor progress objectively weekly based on internal key indicators required by organization, regulatory agencies and customers
- Conduct monthly HACCP audits and assess HACCP program compliance by reviewing and analyzing weekly HACCP logs and management checklists to determine consistent fulfilment of required HACCP standard operating
- Supervise delivery and quality assurance of pest control, contract services and supplies
- Conduct local vendor audits
- Research and respond to all alleged food-borne incidents
- Monitor routine microbiological testing program
- Implement tools to promote internalization and standardization of quality, food safety and sanitation process
- Ensure compliance with customer specifications and quality standards (e.g. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), HACCP etc) and follow up with corrective actions if necessary
- Ensure kitchen exceeds customer and LHI standards
- Maintain and utilize quality system processes and procedures to impact customer quality
- Perform and document periodical and random checks on products and services to ensure quality standards are met.
- Analyze and reply to quality issues reported by customers
- Investigate all food safety incidences, food poisoning etc. and initiate appropriate action and reporting
- Monitor and prepare reports for the quality management system
- Collect and monitor all quality documents (e.g. Chef Table, portion control, equipment handling, ramp-on time and safety performance)
- Keep manuals and documentation updated and implement new procedures and rules
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed
- Guide, motivate and develop the subordinate employees within the Human Resources Policy
- Participates in coaching the expanded Global Performance System (GPS) process, as well as additional career development activities to enhance the effectiveness and potential of the team
- Make the company’s values and management principles live in the department(s)
- Plan / Implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility; initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science Technology or Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in food processing Industry
- At least 1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- MUST have experience in the Food processing Industry.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Working knowledge of HACCP and GMP’s regulations
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other software to analyze and report pertinent production information.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Production Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries