Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Project Trainee – Process Variation Analyst position.
Duration: 6 months with possible renewal for another 6 months upon satisfactory performance.
- Raw materials mass balancing and reconciliation — Variation analysis
- Packaging Materials reconciliation and posting on actual Vs theoretical
- Manhours analysis for process variance and review of the standard set ups
- Production output analysis versus line capacity on all lines
- Assisting in compliance activities in operations on batch records data integrity and other records
- Development of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical and Process Engineering.
- Auto CAD knowledge will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th November 2020.
Clearly indicate the title on the subject field.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.