Job Title: Sales Representatives – Promotional Products
Gross Salary: 15K – 20K plus commission
Number of positions: 4
Our Client is a supplier of branding and promotional items.
They seek to hire a creative and results-oriented Sales Representative, to generate leads and meet sales goals.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to mirror customer’s needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in sales of promotional items
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
NB: MUST have experience in sales of branding and promotional items.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Promotional Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, 12th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.