Our client in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Property Manager.
The preferred candidate must be well conversant with property management practices.
- Professionally Manage a Property in line with our standards.
- Budgeting and Financial Management.
- Undertaking Fixed and CPI reviews on tenancies.
- Debt and Income Collection.
- Lease Management and Lease Renewal.
- Ensure High Standard in Property Maintenance.
- Reports to Portfolio Manager.
- Job holder interacts with landlords in regards to providing monthly reports and getting approvals.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in management of a commercial property.
- Exceptional ability in tenant and contractor management.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Land Economics or Real Estate.
- Full Member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya.
- Registration by Estate Agents Registration Board will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Property Management.
Duty Station: Nairobi.
How to Apply:
Please email your updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (Property Manager-Current or Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.