We are looking for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developers for an IT company.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year direct experience
- Two years of Uipath RPA development experience or two years of experience with Powershell, Office Macros, and VBA scripting to automate user interface operations and automate repeated tasks.
- Experience writing technical documents (both collaboratively and independently);
- Comfortable crafting documentation without templates and sometimes with minimal input from others;
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition and techniques for improving OCR engine accuracy;
- Experience with Git, Gitlab, or Github as a source control;
- Experience with Jira or similar board-based work management systems for Agile;
- Excellent consulting/relationship management skills; ability to mitigate/mediate complex and technical issues;
- Familiarity with/knowledge of:
- Multiple OCR Engines
- Machine Learning
- Enterprise document processing software
- Large enterprise networks
- Service accounts and authentication
- Data security in the government
- Prototyping and testing
- Able to analyze complex issues and distill concepts to clients
- Able to comprehend new concepts, ask pertinent questions, execute and document ideas and concepts with minimal day-to-day direction
- Forward-thinking individual that has a balance of practical hands-on technical experience but is also capable of accurately and convincingly championing organization changing deliverables
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Work Environment: Work performed in an office or remote environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Business or related field
- Education/Certification Requirement: Bachelors Degree is required.
- Uipath certification
If qualified and interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org