Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Sales Administrator – Eldoret position for one of our clients.
Duration: 5 Months – Reliever
Area 1: Order Generation:
- Actively engage distributors in liaison with the sales team for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability
- Receive the order via mail and fill it in the sage system to generate an order document.
- Key in customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure delivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer orders.
- Advice customers on stock-outs, promotions and new products with the aim of influencing orders.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking.
- Ensure all the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and delivered.
- Ensuring customer’s cheques are deposited as per dates written on cheque and share a tracking report on weekly basis.
- Delivery trucks utilization management and tracking.
Area 2: Order Processing & Charging
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit sales.
- Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking and accounts statement reports
- Accurately charge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for verification.
- Preparing proforma invoices.
- Processing invoices once the goods are removed from the warehouse.
Area 3: Handling Good Returns
- Capture Good returns and follow up with QSHE for replacements.
- Ensure the credit notes are processed and issued to the customer.
- Inform the customer once the process of returns is complete.
- Sensitize our customers on goods return policy and procedures.
Area 4: Customer Care
- Receive, address or route any customer queries appropriately.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business field.
- Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- FMCG industry.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Good knowledge of products
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationships and working contacts
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 1st December 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted