Our client a manufacturing company based in Nairobi, specializing in Branded Promotional Items and Uniforms is urgently looking for a screen printer.
The main role of the screen printer is to operate printing machine so as to produce print on paper or any other required material.
Screen Printer Responsibilities
- Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms
- Operate equipment at required speed to ensure proper ink coverage and alignment
- Remove printed materials from presses, using proper tools provided and transport them to drying, storage or finishing areas
- Reposition printing plates, adjust pressure rolls, or otherwise adjust machines to improve print quality, using knobs, hand wheels, or hand tools.
- Coordinate printing activities with activities of workers working on mass production as well
- More than 2 years relevant experience
- Certificate/Diploma in design or any related field
- Experience in technical printing work
- Knowledge of use and application of inks, fluids and chemicals used in printing
- Ability to read and understand instructional manuals
Skills & Competence
- Can use automatic printers
- Knows screen exposing and registration of films
- Can register screens on the machine in the required sequence
- Understands colours and can mix ink as required to match shades and make necessary adjustments
- Keen eye for details
- Good communication skills.
- Deadline oriented
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Screen Printer Urgently Needed“