Job Title: Security Supervisor
Gross Salary: 60K – 70K
Our client is the leading outdoor advertising company in the East and Central African region.
They seek to hire a Security Supervisor who will be tasked with managing the overall security of the company’s property, asset, buildings, equipment, personnel and clients.
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of the company’s property
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents, including observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID badges and passes)
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed
- Monitor alarms and security cameras
Skills & Qualification
- Relevant Diploma or Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 year of experience as a Security Officer
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedures
- Possess Security license
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to pass a security background check
- High standards of personal integrity
- Ability to stay levelheaded and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to make objective judgement
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Security Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 23rd November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.