Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd , a fast-growing startup e-commerce company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
Senior Manager – Software Development
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Senior Manager – Software Development will be responsible for building large, extensible, scalable, and secure cloud services and setting up of solid DevOps with automated testing strategies.
- Building innovative & successful digital omnichannel commerce solutions for the Company
- Increasing conversion of ecommerce, social and USSD stores by iteratively testing and launching products and improvements
- Leading software engineering team to deliver the company software needs in order to grow the business
- Simplifying complex business requirements to rapidly deliver practical & frugal solutions iteratively
- Leading company’s system architecture and guiding the team in building scalable, extensible, and secure systems and services
- Leading the team to ensure adherence to good software development practices and ensuring all services are available and automatically alert on downtime
- Mentoring software engineers and building high performing teams through vendors
- Leading teams in building a scalable reliable cloud services, ecommerce solutions, USSD, mobile apps and integrating them with social platforms
Key Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Software Development
- Experience working with multiple geographically distributed teams proven team leadership skills
- Experience in automated testing, and end user data collection and analytics.
- Strong computer skills in WordPress, WooCommerce, MySQL, PHP, Python and a strongly typed language such as Java
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with business stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SENIOR MANAGER –SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT” by Monday, 30th November 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.