Our client, a manufacturer of personal care products is seeking to recruit a Shopper & Customer Marketing Assistant.
Ref: S&CMA 2020
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Role Summary: To implement the Shopper and Customer Marketing strategy effectively and efficiently according to business needs to achieve company objectives.
To constantly improve the company’s Shopper and Customer Marketing strategy and to execute key initiatives together with Shopper & Customer Marketing Managers and Business Development Managers for the various countries to achieve strategic objectives of the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in FMCG Marketing, trade marketing or sales role
- Promotions planning, execution, post promo analysis and promotion budget management
- Merchandising and perfect store management
- POS & POS communication
- General merchandise, promotional gift set, demand, and sourcing
- Exports for the rest of East Africa
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to own and lead projects interfacing with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Strong understanding of modern retail operations and Traditional Trade
- Strong supplier management skills
- Proactive, result-driven, team player and passionate about success
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer