Job Vacancy: Stereo / Plate Mounter
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Start date: Immediately
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company dealing with packaging material looking for a self-motivated and keen individual who will be in charge of mounting printing plates, assisting in making samples and making dies.
Your primary duties are to maintain the plates, which includes mounting them on time, sticking to the plate mounting schedule, and ensuring that the presses keep running, preparing customized sample RSC and die-cut boxes as per client’s specifications
Required skills and Competencies:
- Technical drawing and design course
- Basic Math skills will be an added advantage
- 1 year experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Good computer skills
- Analytical skills and creativity
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Due to the urgency of the role, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.