Urgent Vacancy: Strategic Business Unit Manager
Our client in tyre industry in Nairobi is hiring for the above position.
The ideal candidate should possess atleast 7 years experience in managerial position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience in tyre industry.
- Managing a team of sales development managers with individual targets.
- Steering the sales planning process & integrating it with other functions in production, finance & distribution to create effective product delivery chain.
- Charged with the responsibility of ensuring that systems & strategies are put in place & applied in order to achieve the set target of the entire unit.
- Developing an effective distribution system in order to reduce turnaround and lead time for improved performance of various market segments.
- Maintaining product & brand leadership through an excellent & structured after sales product & service.
- Maintaining & establishing strong business relationships with all stakeholders.
- Looking for growth areas in order to steer the Company to the next level with clear focus on the market needs.
- Preparation of the monthly SBU reports.
- Forecasting & planning on regional customer tyre needs to ensure adequate stocks.
- Visiting customer’s from time to time to get a personal feedback on products & services & identify areas for improvement.
How to Apply:
Please email your updated word document CV indicating SBU manager and current or last gross pay on subject line. (SBU Manager (Nairobi)-Current or Last Gross pay-XXXXXX)
Do not attach certificates.
Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Candidates with Tyre experience shall be given the first priority.