Job Title: Trade Development Representatives
(7 months contract renewable)
Role Purpose: The successful candidates are expected to train, direct, motivate and lead distributor’s staff to deliver superior performance standards by achieving daily, weekly & monthly sales volumes & profits through the following;
a) Daily review of Load and Return schedules
- Route planning and adherence to journey plans;
- Improve customer service levels through enhanced business relationship with the stakeholders;
- Resolving customer complaints;
- Identification and exploitation of sales opportunity;
- Achieve serious brand penetration and targets;
- Recommending appropriate resources for sales optimization;
- Range selling through optimized loading;
- Use of sales drivers;
- Planned intensive field visits sales objectives (To include nocturnal activations);
- Gather relevant market intelligence & competitor activities through the distributor sales team escalate accordingly;
- Sales briefing & de-debriefing;
- Reconcile daily cash after the sales call; and
- Training of the Sales crew.
b) Maintain proper books of accounts
- Sound budgetary management;
- Taking corrective actions on variances between budget & actual costs;
- Producing & submitting weekly and monthly accounts as per agreed timetable with the Sales leadership;
- Ensuring internal controls work as intended; and
- Ensure that credit sales are collected by the due date.
- Business related degree as a minimum;
- 2-3 years experience in sales preferably FMCG;
- Excellent driving Skills. (Manual shift gear);
- Flexible to work in any part of the republic.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th November 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.