Job Title: Training Consultant – Impact Evaluation
Our client is one of the leading researchers, capacity building and project technical consultancy institutions with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya.
They offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector.
They provide professional development and capacity building support to both individuals and organizations in the areas of Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Data Management and Analysis, GIS, Business Development and Agriculture.
They are currently sourcing for a Training Consultant to design and deliver training on Impact Evaluations.
The successful candidate will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
- Develop the training program in consultation with the participants
- Design and develop the training materials, tools and the appropriate methods
- Advice in advance on specific content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery
- Apply the appropriate training approaches to facilitate the training as per the agreed training program
- Keep track of the participant’s learning point during the training
- Provide technical support in other relevant consultancy assignments
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline (statistics, economics, M&E or other related discipline)
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative evaluations
- Robust skills in project design using RBM, LFA and participatory approaches
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of M&E systems
- Demonstrated experience applying experimental or quasi-experimental methods, including randomized controlled trials, propensity score matching, regression discontinuity, difference-in-difference, and interrupted time-series techniques
- Skills in power based and precision-based sample size calculation
- Advanced statistical data analysis skills using Stata
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training on performance and impact evaluations using both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Experience in employing adult learning and participatory training techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with participants from diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application, your current resume quoting the job title on the email subject (Training Consultant – Impact Evaluation) to email@example.com on or before Monday, 30th November 2020.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.