Our client, an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company is looking to hire a competent and self-driven candidate to fill in the position of a WorkForce Planner.
He will be tasked with all Work Force Management tasks within the department.
His/her key roles will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of monthly payroll.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with the management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain a running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of a degree in a business related course.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a contact center
- Must have managed Rostering and scheduling experience
- Must have planning workload experience for work vs. output vs. staff needs
- Must have ability to demonstrate planning experience models in excel
- Must have worked with leaders in departments for planning and processes
- Must have MIS reporting experience
- Cost control experience will be an added advantage
- Must have strong operational logistics process experience
- Project management experience mandatory is desirable
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com
With Workforce Planner- Contact Center on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.