Vacant Position: Supervisor – Workshop
Location: Nairobi & Thika
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 WS Supervisor
Overall Job Purpose: Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen in Client Premise. Record job allocations and R/ jobs. The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair (break-down) coordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
Reports To: Workshop Manager
Reportees: Workshop Technicians
- Uptime of customer fleet.
- Deputation at different customer sites.
- Need to coordinate between workshop, parts, local market etc.
- Managing client parameters to improve CSI.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Action plan for pending vehicles ( > 10 days) in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to the workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assigned to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Technical training ( 1200 hours/Year ) for team
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field.
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Fleet Management Experience.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Knowledge of running a workshop.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,.
Closing date for receiving applications is 19/11/2020.