Position: Aftersales Manager
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Job Summary: Our client in the automotive industry is looking to recruit for an Aftersales Manager.
The Aftersales Manager will be responsible for the performance of service, parts and workshop functions and will be in charge of the development and execution of the after sales strategy.
He/She will be fully responsible for all aftersales related customer satisfaction by ensuring the team meets all customers and meets its set targets.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- Develop action plans to maximize opportunities within aftersales to reach and achieve targets.
- Control direct department costs within the budget, supporting the annual budgeting target setting.
- Manage the aftersales operations and ensure that it complies to the set Company policies and procedures
- Ensure resources, pricing and discounts are allocated effectively to maintain productivity.
- Coach and develop members of staff ensuring skills, knowledge of products and processes is maximized across the team.
- Ensure the team follows process whilst maintaining system records accurately.
- Identify and strive to make changes based on customer satisfaction scores.
- Handle the courtesy car fleet
- Register, follow-up, respond and solve customer requests and complaints
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of automotive professionals, ensuring the dealership is adequately resourced
- Ensure the operations meet the set environment, health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance with warranty contracts.
- Drive a high-performance culture, ensuring performance is rewarded and underperformance is managed
- Oversee the service, parts, and used car sales divisions, managing stock control and assets
- Accurately report on dealership reporting, in line with group reporting frameworks
- Ensure dealership activities are conducted in line with the company’s and OEM’s specifications
- Any other duties assigned to you from your supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least seven years’ experience in vehicle dealership setting of which four years should be at managerial level
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to manage and develop employees
- Fundamental knowledge & experience of the aftersales operations
- Passionate about process improvement & attention to detail
- Well-developed analytical and numerical skills
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 10th December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement