Job Title: HR Manager – Agrochemicals Company
Gross Salary: 100K – 150K
Our client is a well-established agrochemical company offering affordable and safe farm inputs and agricultural solutions to farmers.
They seek to hire a well-experienced HR Manager who will be tasked with managing the human resource function of the company in alignment with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Lead the implementation of the company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance rating criteria.
- Identify and implement HR best practices aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring accuracy and alignment to approved budgets with zero variances.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a Business related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources/CHRP
- Must be a member of IHRM
- 5 – 8 years of experience in HR with 3 years in a management position in a busy environment
- Experience setting up a HR Department
- Proven change management expertise
- Sound understanding of labour laws and other national legislations related to labour
- Knowledge of working with HR systems
- Comprehensive understanding of all the HR functions with the ability to develop, implement and coordinate various initiatives in each of these functions.
- Mature individual with the ability to offer sound business advice and influence change in an organization
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager – Agrochemical Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 15th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.