Title: Telesales Representative – Agrochemicals
Gross Salary: 25K – 30K plus Commissions
Our client is a well-established agrochemical company offering affordable and safe farm inputs and agricultural solutions to farmers.
They seek to hire an experienced and result-oriented Telesales Representative who will be responsible for making sales calls with an aim of increasing revenues and meeting the set sales targets.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the company products
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
Skills & Qualification
- Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Agronomy or a related field of study
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the agricultural sector
- Proven experience in telesales
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Telesales Representative – Agrochemicals) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 15th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.