Job Vacancy: Billing Clerk
Your main duties will include:
- Primary function is to Handle Medical Billing and cash control.
- Activation of patients under the correct account
- Updating patient bills, collecting fees and issuing receipts
- Management of claims and corporate accounts
- Process all corporate accounts and raise the monthly invoices for approval and dispatch by the supervisor.
- Following up with pre-authorization and Letter of Undertakings (LOU)
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with finance policies
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner and maintaining an ageing report
- Undertake account reconciliations and ageing report as may be as required
- Ensure that all claims for insurance companies are properly raised and billed as per the MOU with the particular contract.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the In charge from time to time
- Certificate in any related field
- Hospital experience added advantage
How to Apply
Applications to be received by 10th December 2020 through email@example.com