EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY – PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Our Client, a leading Bread and Flour manufacturing company in Kenya is looking to fill the position of a Production Assistant.
The Company seeking an agile, highly skilled, and experienced and results oriented professional, able to collect and collate the data necessary for decision making.
Role Overview: Reporting to the Production Manager the Production Assistant shall ensure correct and accurate book and physical stock balances
Job title: Production Assistant
Reporting to: Production Manager
Number of positions: 1 position
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000 – 60,000 Gross
Job Location: Thika
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and Compile daily Production reports.
- Verification of Physical stock.
- Collect and Compile Daily Stock reports.
- Data entry into the SAP ERP system.
- Confirm daily physical Stock.
- Implement and monitor SOPs for the Production process.
- Invoicing and preparation of credit notes.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Supervision of loading.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Business – Procurement option or Diploma in Procurement/Stores Management.
- Have not less than ten (5) years’ relevant working experience of which two (2) years should be preferably in the Manufacturing Industry.
- FMCG sector knowledge with good understanding of stock management of the industry will be an added advantage;
- Analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills; and
- Good in SAP.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Good report writing skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 17th December 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.