Job Title: Call Center Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Responsible for answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints or other requirements related to JK Cement Products.
- Responsible for responding efficiently and accurately to callers explaining possible solutions and ensuring that client’s feel supported and valued.
- Must engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and handling angry clients.
- Responsible for building sustainable business relationships with clients based on trust and reliability.
- Responsible for making recommendations for products that may better suit client needs and seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Responsible for keeping records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way and maintaining MIS for reporting and follow up purposes.
- Expected high level of understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Must take part in training and other learning opportunities within the organization to expand knowledge about company and position.
- Responsible for discussion and updating customer preferences and market trends with the sales team based on feedback received on calls on a weekly basis.
Qualification and Job Specification
- Must be a graduate
- Should possess relevant experience in being a call center agent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, professional phone etiquette.
- Good understanding of company products and policies
- Proficiency with computers, especially CRM tools and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask curious questions and diffuse tense situations
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Fluency in Swahili and English
How to Apply
Interested candidates should channel their applications and copies of their academic and professional certificates to: email@example.com, with the subject line: CALL CENTER EXECUTIVE by Monday 14th December, 2020.
N/B: The Salary range for the position is 300-350 USD.