Position: Category Brand Manager
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Job Summary: Our client in the automotive industry is looking to recruit for a Category Brand Manager.
The Category Brand Manager will be responsible for coordinating all the sales activity in the department and ensuring the set sales targets are met and meet customer expectations.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Meet the set monthly and quarterly targets
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of automotive salespeople
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Compile regular reports for dealership and management review
- Chair sales meeting and report on discussions (targets/prospects)
- Ensure the sales team is making follow ups from website/social media enquiries within the set timelines
- Ensure the sales team is making follow ups from marketing activities
- Ensure there is a monthly & quarterly sales prospecting plan
- Ensure that the showroom and vehicles on display are clean and in order and that they adhere to category corporate identity.
- Respond to customer complaints and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a full range of category vehicles are displayed in the showroom.
- Ensure all point of sale materials are available to the customers
- Keeps up to date on category products and competitor products.
- Coordinates and makes orders to ensure optimum stock availability
- Ensure sales team staff adhere to sales policy and set procedures
- Ensure that all sales executives are knowledgeable about competitor products
- Monitor and ensure vehicle demos and test drives and ensure evaluation forms are filled
- Evaluates key metrics for each Sales Executive (e.g. ratio of Demonstration Drives to Walk-ins, number of Demonstration Drives per Sales Executive)
- Any other duties assigned to you from your supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or related field
- Diploma in sales is an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager with over five (years) experience
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to manage and develop employees
- Proven knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement