AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Chief Nursing Officer
This is a deputy director position that reports to the Clinical Services Director.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and guidance to the Nursing team which makes up thirty percent of the hospital workforce.
With a bed capacity of 350 beds, the Chief Nursing Officer will be responsible for maintaining a motivated nursing workforce which works within the health professional standards such as Nursing Council of Kenya and others.
The incumbent will provide overall management and continuous improvement of the nursing services, facilities, techniques, methods and support services to other clinical units to attain set efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction level and ensure maintenance of quality targets.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience:
Applications are invited from results driven candidates looking for a new challenge and who:-
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any other related field.
- Are registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and possess a valid nursing practicing license.
- Have at least five years of similar work experience in a national or international health organization.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the sector.
- Must have leadership skills with ability to build strategic relationships
- Are able to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Are systems adept and refined in use of MS office packages.
- Are honest and full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Are committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to email@example.com on or before 24th December 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.