EXCITING FMCG MARKETING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer with a huge market footprint in Kenya and the region seeks to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven professional for the position of Customer Marketing Coordinator (CMC)
Job title: Customer Marketing Co-ordinator
Salary Range: Kshs 100,000 – 150,000 Gross
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Overall Purpose of the Job: The Customer Marketing Coordinator will focus on the success and growth of our existing trade customers as well as new ones. The role holder will lead in ensuring consistent achievement of numeric and weighted distribution of our brands, as well as driving visibility of the organizations products to our customers in the most cost-effective way.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Plan, develop and execute the (customer) trade marketing strategy for key trade markets and segments.
- Develop merchandising and visibility guidelines, promotion strategy, POSM, and other trade activities direction for both general trade and modern trade.
- Manage the implementation of plans for merchandising and promotion in the outlets in order to achieve brand, volume and share objectives and targets.
- Spearhead the measurement and evaluation of the success of trade marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and present trade marketing promotions and campaigns results;
- Educate trade customers about our product offerings and range
- Spearhead the development and deployment of marketing communication and lead the development of BTL communication objectives aligned to the specific brand objective
- Develop, execute, and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence within retail and wholesale outlets to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies.
- Manage the merchandising deployment for campaigns in the Trade channel, content & support creation management, implementation, and analytical and qualitative evaluation.
- Provide trade and channel insight during Innovation & Renovation projects, including the development and communication of the trade launch and deliver a new product launches to the market & ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- Collaboration with commercial team at all times for clarity of objectives, progress and future Below the Line action plans so that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Design and Implement Promotional plans and strategies by channel or regions
- Develop a training and team development plan for the field team and shelf stockers to execute the trade marketing plan.
- Manage third party agencies executing BTL and branding activities in trade.
- Manage contracted retail outlets in terms of contract compliance, optimal maintenance, and placement of company material
Person Specification (Qualifications, Experience and Skills)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, or any other business-related field.
- Must have 2-3 years’ working experience in sales and marketing departments of a business in a FMCG and highly competitive environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a trade/customer marketing management-additional Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Experience must cover budget management, marketing planning and portfolio marketing mix management.
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization’s strategy and project implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills are valuable for collaborating with colleagues, overseeing personnel, and representing an organization
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
- Strong writing and content creation skills.
- A critical-thinker and problem-solver with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate strong business acumen and have proven planning skills and executive presence
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding Manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com with the subject: Customer Marketing Coordinator Job Opportunity
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 17th December 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.