The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region.
The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network Branches in Kenyan and regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and Zimbabwe.
The company has over 800 highly trained and professional staff who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”.
The Internal Auditor will facilitate achievement of internal audit initiatives by ensuring that the company’s compliance and governance policies are adhered to
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing routine audit checks at various D&S Group offices.
- Conducting Information Systems and Cyber Security audits.
- Advising management on internal control and risk management issues.
- Ensuring Group policies and procedures are applied across all business units.
- Conducting follow up reviews to monitor implementation of audit recommendations.
- Implementing and appraising the company’s Quality Management System.
- Conducting periodic financial statements reviews.
- Providing support in the management of external audits.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
Fully qualified CPA (K) or ACCA with Upper Second Class degree in a relevant discipline and CISA qualification, with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in providing audit assurance services in a reputable organisation.
Experience in IT audits, data analysis and interpretation will be an added advantage.
For each of the two positions, the following Critical Competencies are required. Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player. Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
Interested applicants meeting the respective job requirements should CLICK HERE to apply, enclosing CVs, testimonials and recent colour passport size photo latest by close of business on Friday, 18th December 2020.