KMET Corkran Health Centre is a Registered Private medical provider run by KMET, that offers accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services based in Tom Mboya Estate, Kisumu.
We are looking for a qualified, self-driven and passionate individual with below Qualifications for the Position of a Community Oral Health / Dental Technologist with the following;
1. Receive and Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
2. Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
3. Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
4. Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
5. Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
6. Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
7. Document lab procedures and ensure follow up on results.
8. Conduct medical camps and outreaches.
9. Recommend and ensure cost effective buying of equipment and supplies.
10. Keep up-to-date with new developments within the profession
11. Maintaining patient dental records
12. Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.
i. Qualified with a Diploma in Dental/Community Oral Health Technology
ii. Must be registered with relevant body
iii. Experience in Community /outreach services will be added advantage
iv. Minimum of 2 year experience in a busy hospital.
v. Able to work with minimum supervisions including weekends.
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, Send/Drop your Cover Letter, CV and Practicing Certificates indicating your expected salary to:
The Operations Manager,
KMET Corkran Health Centre, Kisumu.
OR Drop it at the Clinic Reception by December 16, 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.