Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offers End-to-End Development and Real Estate Consultancy.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position of Digital Marketing & Administration Executive.
The position will provide Business Development and Marketing support through the organization’s Digital Marketing, including Customer Relations Management, Office Administration, Front Office Management, and Financial Accounting support for the organization.
- Digital Marketing and Business Development: including marketing of organization’s product solutions and meeting sales targets; creating new business development opportunities through digital marketing; maintaining marketing library and promotional materials; managing customers database, developing specific digital marketing plans and strategies; generating digital marketing campaigns; content writing, and fulfilment of the organization digital, social media, and online marketing;
- Office Administration: including processing letters and emails, managing the filing system, office inventory management, printing and binding various documents, customer relations management, and providing executive assistance to senior management.
- Front Office Management: including maintenance of calls switchboard, management of external correspondence, and customer Care.
- Financial Accounting Support: including administration accounting, maintenance of various cash registers, and financial reporting.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or ongoing studies in Administration, Public Relations, Business Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, Commerce, or related field.
- Experience in Digital marketing, Content writing, Social Media marketing, and online marketing campaigns.
- Academic background or ongoing studies in CPA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- Business and Leadership Skills.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title on the subject line by 24th December, 2020.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.