E-Commerce Manager Vacancy!!!
Do you have what it takes to join a vibrant team?
Vivo Activewear prides itself in inspiring women to look and feel great.
It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what we can be.
The company seeks to nurture talent, grow and bring dreams to fruition.
Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding performance.
We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving Fashion Industry.
What about the position?
We are looking for an outstanding E-Commerce manager who will be responsible for managing, motivating and guiding the commercial ecommerce team to improve their performance and achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales targets, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance.
He/she will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional departments to expand our target customer base online and ensure the customer needs are met.
Sales Performance and Online Customer Experience
- Devise, implement and monitor the techniques used by the online sales team to achieve monthly sales targets
- Assist in generating leads for the organization by looking at new opportunities.
- Track the performance of the online sales team daily, weekly & monthly to ensure they meet the expectations of the organization.
- Ensure the team understand the ecommerce strategy and provide feedback on ongoing campaigns
- Assist the online sales team with day to day management of leads to ensure all platforms are addressed and maintain a high response rate
- Improve efficiency in the team by working with dispatch manager on planning most effective and efficient routes.
- Manage customer complaints that may occur with regards to online service challenges.
- Ensure that the team are working as a single unit towards a common objective.
- Motivating team members by introducing lucrative incentive schemes to encourage them to deliver their level best.
- Encouraging performance and dealing with non-performers accordingly.
- Monitor Week on Week performance of team members against set targets.
- Implement and manage the commercial ecommerce team ROTA/schedule.
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfillment, logistics and after sale service
Analytics / Reporting
- Develop weekly reports to look at important online sales KPIs e.g leads, conversion rate, response time, revenue per sales staff etc
- Manage the feedback provided by internal and external stakeholders through our online platforms
- Keep track of all customer complaints and escalate to CEX as required
- Maintain all the necessary data/records for future reference
- Prepare monthly reports on digital sales performance
- Any other duties assigned.
NB: Please note, JD and responsibilities may change accordingly at any point in line with the e-commerce needs as well as the needs of the brand and organization.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Management or any other related field.
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in sales preferably online
- Must have experience planning and implementing successful sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Ability to mentor and coach sales reps
- Demonstrate experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31, 2020.
The subject of your email should be “E-Commerce Manager – (Expected Salary)”
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line.
Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.