Job Title: Production Assistant – FMCG
Report to: Production Manager
Salary: 50k – 60k
Our client is an established FMCG company.
They seek to hire an agile, highly-skilled, experienced and results-oriented Production Assistant, able to collect and collate data necessary for decision making.
- Maintain accurate book and physical balances of both stock and raw materials
- Collect and Compile Daily Production and stock reports.
- Verification of Physical stock and maintaining zero variance with book balance.
- Data entry into the SAP system.
- Confirm daily physical Stock.
- Implement and monitor SOPs for the Production process.
- Ensure Timely processing of invoices and credit notes.
- Performing stock reconciliation.
- Supervision of loading.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Business Procurement option or Diploma in Procurement / Stores Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience of which five (2) years should be preferably in the Manufacturing Industry
- Stocks management Experience in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills
- Well versed with SAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
NB: MUST have experience with SAP
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Assistant – FMCG) to email@example.com on or before Wed, 16th December 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted