Our Client, a very large commercial bank, part of the region’s largest banking groups is seeking to hire a Head and Principal Officer, for its Trustees and Investment Services Division in order to enhance its presence and create a dominant culture in the region.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- Making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company, and acting as the main point of communication between the Board and corporate operations.
- Responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the company’s long and short-term plans.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their business alignment
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high quality investing decisions to advance business interests
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge and research of the markets and industry of the company
- Over 10 years’ experience in Investment Services , Corporate Trustee Services to Pension Schemes and Collective Investment Services, Wealth and Fund Management.
- A first Degree in Finance or any related discipline
- CFA Or CPA(K) qualification is key
- Must possess other critical professional qualifications from Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) + Securities Industry Certification (SICP) by Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment – United Kingdom as required by CMA.
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.