Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
Salary: 300K – 350K
Our client is a leading battery and renewable energy distributor in the East African region with thousands of retail branches in the region.
They seek to hire a highly skilled Head of Customer Experience tasked with leading the regional Customer Experience team as well as the regional implementation of policies, operational controls, change management, and growth proposition, with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Lead the Customer Experience function and develop a strategic approach to Customer Experience
- Manage the regional Call Centres & continuously develop team capacity to meet Service Levels
- With the assistance of the Customer Experience Team Leader, monitor Call Centre Agent performance & ensure adherence to the set call quality parameters in order to provide customers with quality telephone interactions
- Deliver an exceptional level of service for customers across all touch points by ensuring quick resolution of customer complaints, as well as quick and consistent responses to customers via phone, email, WhatsApp and Live Chat
- Promote innovation, automation, efficiency and customer focus in service delivery
- Actively promote their online delivery service and facilitate its growth through increased sales volumes across East Africa
- Continuously improve the existing customer experience policies and strategies & implement new strategies
- Work closely with other internal teams (Technical, Sales) and influence them to continuously improve service levels and operational standards
- Train, manage, coach and motivate the different CX teams by continuously sharing best practices
- Daily monitoring of customer satisfaction measurements through Net Promoter Score
- Provide feedback to the Executive Management regarding key customer concerns
- Conduct other Customer Experience projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related business studies with excellent MS Excel skills. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Customer Experience, 3 of which should be in a Senior Management position
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor diverse and remote teams
- Must be a Customer Experience expert who is sales-oriented
- Experience in managing a Call Centre team and knowledge of key Call Centre metrics
- Knowledge in Customer Experience software (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud CRM)
- Expertise in Customer satisfaction measurement and excellent knowledge of Net Promoter Score
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams as a team player
- Outgoing personality and demonstrated passion for customers
- Logical, methodical & results driven – A strategic thinker
- Pro-active with a sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills in the English Language
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Customer Experience – Nairobi) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 8th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.