Our Client, a holding company with over 1,200 permanent and seasonal agricultural workers, with interests in Agriculture, Hospitality and Real Estate is looking for HR Manager to implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, payroll management, health & welfare benefits, HR training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention.
JOB PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides HR leadership in the organization’s compliance with all existing government employee relations law including any related to employment Act, Labor relations law
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Provide leadership on all the projects being implemented in the department
- Provide strategic direction and decisions on key issues facing the employment relations within the organization.
- Involved in resolving high level disciplinary cases according to the statutory requirements
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs.
- Monitors administration to established standards and procedures and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Being involved in department yearly budgeting and monitors expenditure
- Leads the development and implementation of HR department yearly Key Objectives and results
- Participates in management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Guards the interests of the company and its employees in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or similar field
- IHRM membership, CHRP-K qualification is a plus
- Experience in Senior HR role (4+ years), specifically in the Agricultural sector is mandatory
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills based on solid core values.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the company.
- Have a proven record of ability to lower labour costs whilst minimizing labour turnover.
- Have proven ability to handle affirmative action and industrial disputes.
- Possess an analytical mind and be comfortable with strategic thinking
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, current remuneration and expectation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2020