JOB TITLE: HR OFFICER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: USD 600
JOB LOCATION: MOGADISHU, SOMALIA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time.
- Travel logistics for directors and staffs
- Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management
- Qualifications in HR or Business Management
- 1-3 years experience in a busy HR Department
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Possession of a valid passport and reeady to travel immedietely
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted