We are urgently looking for an experienced HRMS Sales Consultant with experience in direct selling to SMEs and large organisations.
The ideal candidate must have experience in selling ERP products, IT products or HRMS products to organisations.
He/she will be responsible for managing the entire sales process and in the process interact with multi-cultural teams to drive value proposition to clients.
Candidates should have demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, with an ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and consensus.
The purpose of this role is to create and increase market share through design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the market for our product.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain healthy pipeline.
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Manage competitive knowledge to leverage sales cycle.
- Present potential clients with HRMS portfolio and qualify opportunities.
- Report performance on business development, sales closure and account management activities.
Skills & Core Competencies:
- More than 5 years of marketing experience of which, at least 3 years in a B2B SaaS space with a strong understanding of how to execute in multiple geographies.
- MBA/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Track record of scaling an enterprise SaaS business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate with multi-cultural teams.
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Knowledge of the sales cycle is a must
- Knowledge of ERP product sales is a must
- Knowledge of HRMS is a bonus
- Knowledge of SaaS model is bonus
- Self-driven, energetic, positive attitude and motivation to learn
If you strongly believe that you meet the requirements of this role, please submit your application letter together with an updated CV (excluding certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 4th December, 2020.