Vacant Position: Human Resource Manager
Our client is in the ICT industry with upfront provision of cyber security solutions, cloud solutions, data recovery and disaster management solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Human Resource Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop HR policies and procedures and ensure they are fully implemented.
- Managing company employees, including coordinating, and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding new employees into the company
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements and execution.
- Developing adequate induction and training consistently.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the ICT Industry.
- University degree in Human Resource Management or social sciences
- Higher National Diploma or CHRP
- Must be a member of IHRM
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement