Job Title: Internal Audit Executive
The primary purpose for this role is to validate the company’s processes and procedures are adequate in carrying out its business and to ensure that existing and potential risks are identified and mitigated against.
- Provide significant assistance and support to the internal audit department in reviewing the company’s internal controls and procedures.
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements for review based on the audit plan as well as ensure monthly audit objectives are closed.
- Check and validate the trial balance for completeness and accuracy. (Balance sheet, Income Statement)
- Regular in process product process loss, yield and other losses review including weight checks.
- Monthly review of COGs and GP justification.
- Regular review of contractual agreements and adherence to the same including other 3rd party costs.
- Participate in and validate monthly, quarterly and yearly stock takes and prepare the stock report for review.
- Regular warehouse and stores stocks cycle counts across all locations.
- Assist in regular review of import/export documentation compliance.
- Assist in routine fixed assets verification, new assets tagging and ensuring the asset register is up to date.
- Regular time focused in depth process reviews across all departments depending on agreed plan and objectives.
- Follow up and report on audit findings and pending action plans with respective HODs.
- Assist the immediate supervisor in assuring the management of data integrity across all onboard 3rd party systems (ERP, Sales App, HRMIS & TA).
- Be prepared to execute and plan for any additional assignment as instructed by GIA, immediate supervisor, GM or the MD.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified Public Accountant or Business related course
- 4-years knowledge in Finance / Audit
- Manufacturing experience is added advantage
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer literacy
- Communications skills.
- Good reporting skills Business related degree
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive-Internal Audit) to email@example.com by 21st December 2020