JOB DESCRIPTION: INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
JOB ROLE: The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The candidate must comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs/ requirements and offer solutions and support.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representatives for further development and closure.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline, close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions, follow-up call questions sending additional information per email.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Create personal marketing plan.
- Bachelors Degree (Degree in Marketing will be an added advantage).
- Proven inside sales experience (2-3 years of experience in commission sales)
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to strictly send their CV and cover letters to email@example.com by 18th December 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.