Vacant Position: IT Supervisor
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Job Summary: Our client in the automotive industry is looking to recruit for an IT Supervisor.
The IT Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the effective, secure, and efficient running of the Company’s information, communication and technological systems.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- IT infrastructure planning and implementation to ensure consistent operating processes.
- Manage staff in the department by training, coaching, and communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Website and OEM’s hosted platforms administration
- Ensure that the appropriate telephony structure is in place & working
- Manage data backup, systems recovery to ensure business continuity
- DMS system administration and support
- Responsible for IT troubleshooting, backups, and disaster recovery
- Ensures maintenance of all ICT infrastructure
- Ensure the ICT help desk is working efficiently, and tickets are closed in a reasonable time
- Supervise the ICT Department to ensure it is operating in a cost-effective way
- Enforce ICT policy and data protection enforcement by ensuring maintenance of data security and integrity.
- Administration of the core operation system
- ICT help desk administration
- Act in alignment with user needs and systems functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Any other duties assigned to you from your supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field
- Additional IT certification is an added advantage
- Proven work experience as an IT Supervisor/Manager with over five (years) experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data management & governance.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to manage and develop employees.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement