KIPEPEO INDUSTRIES LTD
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
Looking to fill in the following position.
POSITION: Logistics / Procurement Officer
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Administration
REPORTING TO: Group Finance & Administration manager
SUPERVISES: Stores Assistant
JOB OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY: Responsible for Planning, directing and coordinating the activities for all stores, procurement and dispatch operations
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Monitor implementation of policies and procedures for logistics activities.
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems
- Vehicle maintenance and Management of the fleet & fuel log system
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management and accounting.
- Procurement of raw materials
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products.
- Ensure accurate records of all logistics activities are maintained
- Monitor delivery schedules to ensure timely dispatch and delivery
- Monitor stock levels and timely procurement of raw materials
- Ensuring adherence to contract terms for all transporters
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs
- Ensure effective loading procedure to enable timely delivery of goods and services
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing and supply chain
- Working knowledge of MS Office and previous working experience with an ERP
- 2 Years relevant experience in a manufacturing set up
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 December 2020.