Maisha Bora Sacco Society Ltd
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Reports to: Board of Directors
Location of role: Nairobi, Kenya
Maisha Bora Sacco Limited (MBS), one of the best managed Cooperative societies ¡n the country, is seeking to recruit a high calibre individual for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader with ability to conceive and articulate a strategic vision for the organisation and have a good understanding of the environment in this VUCA season.
The role holder will ultimately be responsible for growing the business financially and scaling MBS capability.
He/she will have extensive understanding and exposure to leading practice policies and procedures to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for providing leadership and direction in the realization of the Sacco’s and its affiliates vision, mission and long-term business strategy. He/she will oversee the day-to-day management of the organization operations to ensure enhanced returns to all stakeholders.
- Provide strategic leadership ¡n the conceptualisation, development and implementation of corporate strategy, business plans and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to the departmental heads and senior management ¡n operationalising strategic plans and facilitating achievement of organisations agreed objectives and goals.
- Stay abreast of applicable leading practices in technology, policies and procedures and implement to enhance operational efficiency.
- Continuous review of MBS long term strategy and recommendation of appropriate changes in line with the dynamic environment.
- Develop and nurture partnerships/alliances for enhanced efficiency and delivery of organization’s goals.
- Foster a high-performance culture that promotes customer centricity.
- Manage corporate change by adopting policies and strategies that ensure smooth transitioning.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s in business administration in finance / strategy or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Full Membership in good standing with relevant local, regional or global professional bodies a mandatory requirement.
- A certificate ¡n leadership training.
How to Apply
If your experience matches this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to email@example.com, before 31st, December, 2020.
Applicants will be required to send their CV and application letters clearly demonstrating their suitability for the role indicating current and expected salary.
Only applications submitted through the email address stated in the advert will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.