Vacant Position: Marketing & CEX Manager
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Job Summary: Our client in the automotive industry is looking to recruit a Marketing & CEX Manager.
The Marketing & CEX Manager will be responsible for establishing marketing goals & processes to ensure increase in market share and profitability for products & services.
Plans and oversees dealership advertising and promotional activities including, print, electronic and direct mail media.
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- Develop, coordinate and implement all marketing activities for the Company
- Develop marketing, communication, and brand strategy for the Company.
- In charge of corporate designing and updating websites, brochures, catalogue and PR materials.
- Creates a dealer image that capitalizes on vehicle brand, dealer strengths, and appeals to consumer wants and needs.
- Strategically monitor the health of each brand and its portfolio and make recommendations
- Development and implementation of the marketing budget
- Support and manage the preparation, organization and communication of tradeshows, fairs and events
- Lead, motivate, coach and manage the marketing team
- Identify market targets and develop effective communication strategies.
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with the OEMs the sales department and measure Returns on Investment (ROI)
- Manage entire product-line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- In conjunction with OEMs initiate development and implementation of customer service policies and guidelines
- Integrating customer satisfaction data obtained from information collection devices into departmental strategic planning and performance reporting
- Accurate dissemination of information to internal and external customers
- Work closely with the sales team to assist the implementation and monitoring of marketing and promotional events
- Provide quantifiable in-depth market, industry, competitive analysis and positioning data for decision making
- Identify, specify, propose and research market requirements for current and future potential products in liaison with the OEMs.
- Any other duties assigned to you from your supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / PR / Communication or related field
- At least six years’ experience in Marketing three of which should be at supervision or managerial level
- Experience in project management
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to manage and develop employees
- Experience in management of agencies and external suppliers
- Intercultural competence and team orientation
- High level of social competency and creativity
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement