Job Title: Marketing Officer (Logistics / Warehousing)
Location: Mombasa road, Nairobi
About the Company: For more than 20 years, the company has committed to offering international courier and logistics solutions to businesses through air freight, sea freight, road transport and warehouse services.
Our client is recruiting a passionate and technology-savvy Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- Conduct promotional activities.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Organize and distribute financial and statistical information.
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Report on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
Deadline: Interested parties should submit their online applications on or before 22nd December 2020
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.