Job Title: Sales Team Leader – Microfinance
Gross Salary: 30k Plus Commissions
Our Client is a medium sized microfinance institution mainly dealing with logbook loans.
They are looking for a Sales Team Leader. The incumbent will be tasked with recruitment of clients, business development and relationship management.
- Identify & screen potential clients through lead generation.
- Promote and sell company products to potential clients
- Evaluate client’s risk profile.
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Advise clients on the required documentation and feedback on expectations
- Recruit, train and run a high performing sales team.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff and other partners.
- Ensure client complaint resolution
- Ensure excellent customer service
- To assist in collection, the non-performing loans that the executive has recommended
- Adhere to various company policies and procedures
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Must be a person who has field experience (currently) in selling logbook loans
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Experience and ability to build and lead teams of salespeople.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Possess leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation, computer and communication skills
- Self-starter, willingness to go an extra mile, deliver on deadlines, ability to align to the Company’s culture, team player.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Team Leader – Microfinance) to email@example.com before 18th December 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.