Import Export Sales Coordinator
Miraj Holding is a Saudi Arabian based company focussing primarily on exporting high quality Saudi made products.
Miraj have set up a new entity in Nairobi which it sees as an East African hub to export further to neighbouring African countries from Kenya.
Kenya is therefore an important strategic location for Miraj.
Miraj are now seeking an outgoing individual to be a resource within sales coordination, customer relations and specific knowledge of import export business.
We are looking for a motivated and capable individual to step into a new start-up business which is centered around importing Saudi Arabian products into the Kenyan market and selling on to major distributors.
- Sales coordination and management
- Ability to carry out due diligence on the market and creating a database of major distributors of a variety of products using MS Word and Excel.
- Able to create a weekly agenda of tasks (pre-approved by management) to carry out in the week ahead and reporting daily progress
- Understand the basic requirements of import agencies, logistics and custom processes
- Knowledge of a variety of NGOs institutions based in Kenya
- Work with Miraj to introduce new Saudi products into the market
- Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports,ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformities
- Dealing with Customs brokers and understanding all requirements Knowledge of Letters of Credit and other Credit forms and collections.
Behaviours / Skills / Abilities
- Must have good interactive skills, and a positive attitude.
- Work well independently and as a teamplayer.
- Comfortable dealing with international clients.
- Reliable,self-motivated, detail oriented, organized ,a good communicator,a team player, great multi- tasking skills and a problem solver,
- Capacity to adapt to stressful situations and perform well under pressure.
- Time management and prioritizing duties are required.
- Dedicated: Devoted to at ask or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- 2 years minimum experience required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to forward their applications by email, enclosing an updated detailed CV and Cover Letter to COO@MirajHolding.com by Monday 07th December, 2020.
The email subject should read Position of job once is applying for. i.e. Import Export Sales Coordinator.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.