Our Client is an FMCG based organisation looking for a National Sales and Distribution Coordinator.
The successful candidate will contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sale Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The Job is based in Mombasa with up to 60% of movements within Kenya and the East Africa Region.
Key Result Areas
- Supporting sales
- Ensuring order satisfaction
- Coordinating with other departments
- Motivating staff
- Handling administrative duties and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate implementation of all trade marketing and distribution activities;
- Provide market information to the Trade & Marketing Distribution Manager;
- Assist in the management of trade partners;
- Ensure delivery of trade marketing and distribution objectives
- Should be having excellent organizational, administrative, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The successful candidate must have worked in an FMCG as a National or Sales and Distribution Coordinator with a minimum of at least 3-5 years
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar relevant
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Computer Literacy
- Outstanding Communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm 12th December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”